Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

The sum total...

....of my efforts lately.




Not particularly good. I think I have blanked more times in the last few weeks than I did all of last year. The Bass are very conspicuous by their absence...
This time last year my mates and I had already taken a substantial amount of sizeable Bass ( all catch and release ),. The same venues so far this year have produced zilch. Worrying times, the Island is being heavily netted and trawled at the moment which is not good. This could well be a year to focus on the Wrasse, if the weather lets us...
Diabolical is the only way I can think to describe the conditions of late, low temperatures and high ( northerly ), winds all serve to prevent opportunities from presenting themselves, and a few small Wrasse are hardly anything to write about. I really hope things improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment